Monday, November 16, 2009

Music Monday #9

Please click “play” and enjoy…

Ok, I’ll admit that the music selection today is partly indulgent on my part. I am obsessed with the song “Fireflies” by Owl City. Seriously…if you haven’t listened to the entire album yet, go ahead and do that, because it is awesome! Anyway, I can’t get enough of this song. Perhaps I’ll be sick of it by the time the wedding rolls around, but if the nuptials took place tomorrow, I would be thinking of any and all possible ways to include it in some aspect.

Where would it fit? Entering into the reception? It isn’t fast enough to be a “fun” dancing song during the reception…perhaps it could play during dinner? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this song. I have been totally listening to it lately so much. It is a fun song. And I agree, I just have no way to figure out how to incorporate it for the wedding. I would say a cocktail hour song would probably be good. Something to get the guests boppin while eating appetizers. I think it's just a little too fast for dinner...I think more jazzy, low key music for that. You want to use this type of fun song when the guests are already on their feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally addicted to this song right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)