Monday, November 23, 2009

Music Monday #10

Please click “play” and enjoy…

For those of you who may not know it, I sang a lot growing up. I went through classical voice lessons for years, was the lead in my high school musical, and went on to sing in an acapella group in college. Nowadays, my crooning is somewhat relegated to singing along to the radio when I’m in the car. Single tear, right? Anyway, I thought it would be such a cool thing to record (or sing live with an acoustic guitar) for the wedding. If I were to do so, I am quite sure that this would be the song. I’m not sure if I could make it happen, but nevertheless I think I want to include it during the day at some point…where should it be placed, do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)