Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What you want to know...about us...

So, there has been a little survey circulating around the blogs, so I figured I would add my 2 cents…and let those of you who get to know Justin and I better!

Source

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Marie, his is Lee

2. How long have you been together? We just passed the 1 year mark in mid-October!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 2 weeks! Haha!

4. Who asked who out? After a bit of prompting from myself, he asked me to dinner…so it was kind of a mutual “asking out.”

5. How old are each of you? I am 24, he is 28.

6. Did you go to the same school? Nope! And we have no mutual friends either!

7. Are you from the same home town? I was a nomad as a child; I’ve lived in sooo many places! However, my hometown at the time we met was indeed the same as his!

8. Who is the smartest? Tough…we are smart in different things! For the life of me, I could not do anything financial (taxes? Eeek…that is his thing), and when it comes to other things (book smarts??? And by that I mean the REALLY nerdy stuff), I have him beat.

9. Who majored in what? Me: Psychology, Him: Business Management

10. Who is the most sensitive? Oh gosh, probably me. I’m a mess. He’s my strong, silent type.

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We haven’t technically been on vacation together yet, but we moved from Florida to Virginia this fall!

12. Who has the worst temper? Hmmm, I’d have to say me, although I wouldn’t say that either of us are hot-tempered people. He is just so much more calm and reserved than I am!

13. How many children do you want? Let’s start with 1…then we can see if #2 is possible…haha! I don’t want to over-commit!

14. Who does the cooking? We are a team! I do most of the cooking, but he prepares any and all of the protein!

15. Who is more social? Me. He’s a little bit on the shy side when you first meet him; I tend to be a bit more gregarious.

16. Who is the neat freak? I’d say we both are neat people…things get messy sometimes, but “messy” in our view is still very clean in comparison to many people!

17. Who is the most stubborn? Oh gosh, definitely me. I’m horrible.

18. Who wakes up earlier? I teach an 8am class 2 days of the week, so me, for sure! At least, at the moment…

19. Where was your first date? At an Italian restaurant, Casa Ludovico, which is also where he proposed 8 months later!

20. Who has the bigger family? Including extended family…probably me. However, considering immediate family only, he has me beat.

21. Do you get flowers often? He’s only bought them a few times. That is ok though…we have a wedding to save for…I don’t need flowers at the moment! I want that money to go elsewhere!

22. How do you spend the holidays? As an engaged couple, we haven’t experienced the holiday season yet. We will probably try to balance between our two families, as we are both close to our parents/families. Thankfully, we all seem to have different customs (ex – my family usually has a Christmas Eve dinner, his family typically has a big Christmas Day lunch), so it should work out pretty well!

23. Who is more jealous? I’m being hard on myself, so I’ll go ahead and say me…probably. But, I am not some jealous freak that would be surveiling his every move or anything! Don’t get any ideas!

24. How long did it take to get serious? It took only a few weeks for it to be serious. It just clicked, what can I say?

25. Who eats more? Most of the time, he eats a little more than I do, but he is also much bigger in size than little ol’ me! We both eat very healthy, so its ok! J

26. What do you do for a living? I don’t particularly like this question! Let me ponder that for a while…hold please…hmmm what do I want to be when I grow up???

27. Who does the laundry? Me…aren’t I nice? He doesn’t like to do it…and I do (no really, I do!)…it works out!

28. Who's better with the computer? Me, for sure! Seriously, the boy didn’t have a cell phone until after he finished college (he got one in 2004, are you kidding me!?!?), if that is any indication.

29. Who drives when you are together? Definitely him! I hate driving…heck…I hate traveling in general (not actually VISITING new places, but the way in which you have to get there).

30. What is your song? Yeahhhh…we don’t have one of those…perhaps we should work on that before the wedding?


Well, there you have it! Feel free to copy the questions and add your own blog post!

4 comments:

  1. Totally doing this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are overrated and we don't have a song either. Though I have a song that reminds me of him (and our relationship) and he has told me that he has a song for me to play at the wedding that totally describes the way he feels about me. I am in anticipation of finding out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love that he is surprising you with a song! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)