Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh...the anticipation!

Source

Yet another disadvantage of living in Virginia when your wedding is in Florida…when your wedding dress is delivered to the shop, you cannot immediately drive there and try it on!

My lovely lacy number is officially at CC’s Boutique in St. Petersburg (sorry, no pics for you yet! Secrets, secrets…). But, as it stands right now…I won’t be able to lay my eyes/hands on it until Thanksgiving at the earliest. IF I get to go home for it! I’m not even going to begin to get into the heart attack I almost had when I was informed that I needed to be in to the shop within 7 days to “check” the dress and confirm everything/pay the final balance. What?!?! Clearly, that is impossible…so after a call to the shop, I’m hoping that they will be understanding with the fact that I won’t be in for at least three weeks!

**Sigh**

Do you have trouble waiting for things???

7 comments:

  1. I work really close to CC's in St. Pete!! Want me to pretend I'm you and go "check" it out?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ridiculously impatient when waiting for things! And the closer I get to getting them, the more restless I become! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impatient too, especially when it comes to my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be dying to go see it right away too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for my dress since May, and it won't be in until sometime in mid December!! I'm just really hoping it gets here towards the beginning of December before I move to MN, otherwise I'll be like you and have to wait until I can go try it on.

    Good luck getting that 7 day thing sorted out. Can't wait to see your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impatient but enjoy the anticipation. I now have my gown in my closet and now I'm impatient about starting alterations in January as I know that will make it really come to life once it's fitted just for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog on the UPrinting network...

    I don't think I could wait for that either! I can't imagine how difficult it must be to NOT be able to run and get your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)