Monday, November 9, 2009

Music Monday #8

Please click “play” and enjoy!

Today I was thinking about how we will want to end the night. The last song is a pretty important decision! I’m digging the thought of Michael Buble’s “Save the Last Dance for Me” as the song to end our reception. I like how it is upbeat, classic in sound, and very appropriate!

So, what are your thoughts? Is it upbeat enough? Do I need more of a “party” song to end the evening with a bang? Do you have any suggestions? J



Also…don’t forget to enter to win 50 custom Thank You cards from Uprinting.com (and you don’t even have to pay shipping)! The contest ends on Saturday, so make sure to head over and get your name in!

2 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* Michael Buble...as a matter of fact, I have 2 of his songs picked out for our 'first' dance that I am hoping the honey will fall in line with. So I am in full agreement of your pick for the last song of the night...great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love him and think this is a great pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)