Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Settled down for a long winter's nap...

Hey all!

The holidays are in full swing, and I'm pretty excited about it! Although Justin and I aren't going to be heading down to Florida to spend Christmas with our families, we are looking forward to spending the day together, and starting our own traditions! Our kitchen is stocked and ready to go for an Italian feast (homemade turkey meatballs, oh yes!), and I'll clearly be baking a few sweets to enjoy!

So, I'm going to be taking off for a few days...returning next week with some pretty awesome things to talk about! And I mean...really awesome...

I hope that all of you enjoy this week! I know that I will!

What do you have planned for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)