Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Gifts…to you (a bit early)!

As the holidays swiftly approach, I KNOW you’ve been doing some shopping for your friends and loved ones. And, I thought that I might help you out a bit by sharing some invites to some exclusive websites!

First: RueLaLa! If you aren’t familiar with it, RueLaLa is an exclusive website that offers private sale boutiques that are only open for a limited time. You can find designer brands (Cole Haan, BCBG, La Perla, kate spade, Gucci, etc. etc!) at slashed prices! You can go straight to the site and get put on the waiting list, but who wants to wait? I have an invite for you: click here! Membership is free, AND if you sign up before December 24, you automatically will receive a $10 credit to spend!

Next: Gilt Group! This is very similar to RueLaLa; it is an exclusive internet site with designer brands at much cheaper prices! Membership is free on this site as well! Personally, I think that the sales are a little more extensive, and they seem to have more high-end designers. You can find jewelry, handbags, clothing, and beauty items! Once again, you can sign up for the waiting list, OR you can use my invitation! Click here!

Finally: Rent the Runway! Now THIS is a cool concept, in my opinion. If you haven’t heard of it, this site allows you to RENT designer dresses for an EXTREMELY low price! I would just die to wear a designer dress to some of my wedding week occasions, but I am absolutely not made of money. This site alleviates that problem! And, they categorize the items according to the type of event you could wear them to (seriously, they have a “Rehearsal Dinner” and “Honeymoon” category…how convenient is that?)! Just take a look:

This Alice + Olivia dress rents for $50, retail is $415!


This beautiful Catherine Malandrino dress would be awesome for my daytime rehearsal, and it rents for only $75!


Oh, and I drool over the thought of wearing this dress by Adam for my bachelorette party…for $50!

Basically, you order the item that you want to rent (and let them know what date you need it by), and your size, and they will deliver the item to you. AND, if it is your first time renting from that particular designer, they will send you your size AND the next closest size, just to make sure that you will have a good fit! How cool is that?

So, I know you want to get in on this action! If you want to bypass the waitlist, send me a separate message with your name and email (I won’t publish it in the comments section, I promise!), and I will pass along the invitation!

So, go get your shop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)