Monday, September 28, 2009

Music Monday #2

Please click play and enjoy!

Today I decided to ponder a first dance song. Justin is not a fan of country music...so I am attempting to find a song that 1.) fits both of us, and 2.) doesn’t involve a country music artist. And, darn it…those country music singers write some very romantic songs! But, I like a challenge! I was sorting through my iTunes playlist when I stumbled upon the song "True Companion" by Marc Cohn. I was obsessed with it a few years back, and when my iTunes started playing it a little lightbulb popped up over my head. I thought it had potential for a first dance…what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Awwh, that's my fiance's and I's song! :) I still tear up hearing it, especially the "So don't you dare try to walk away, I've got my heart set on our wedding day. I've got this vision of a girl in white; made my decision and it's you alright" line! I know it'll be in our slideshow, but I think we may be doing a fun choreographed first dance with some of our bridal party so I'm not sure if we'll be using it for that. But all of our friends know it's "our song." :) Anyway, all that to say, I love it! Use it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lyrics and the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect! You should definitely use it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)