Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


Well, what a nice start to my week to find out that my lovely friend (and fellow engaged gal) Kelly has presented me with a Kreativ Blogger Award! Check it out y'all! And, if you don't already follow her blog, do it now!

So, apparently I now must list 7 facts about myself, and then pass the award on two 7 other bloggers that I love! Ok...here goes!


1. I cannot STAND the sound of chewing. It absolutely drives me nuts. My family will vouch for the fact that the TV or radio MUST be playing during dinner time or else I freak out. I don't know what it is...but the sound gives me the heebie jeebies!

2. I'm kind of a squeamish hugger. Perhaps it is related to the fact that I am short, and when people hug me they kind of tend to breathe down my neck, but I get incredibly jumpy...even when I hug my mom! I'm so bizarre.

3. One reason why I won't eat certain foods is because of texture. The tiny seeds in strawberries, the mushy-ness of mushrooms (I mean, come on..."mush" is part of the word mushroom to begin with)...I could go on.

4. I have never been on a roller coaster. Well, if you count the kiddy roller coasters, then yes, I have...but I felt incredibly ill afterwards.

5. I am deathly afraid of flying/heights/etc. So much so that I have a prescription for strong doses of Xanax whenever the need to use air transport is necessary.

6. If I am eating candy that is of various colors (Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, etc), I always have the urge to arrange them in order of color. I eat all the extra ones first, and then eat one of each color, one at a time...usually starting with orange, then progressing to the lemon/lime flavors, and lastly any purple/red flavors (my favorites).

7. When I was a little girl, I would have to have my meals specifically laid out on my plate according to my rules; ketchup in one spot, meat in another, etc. I would get very upset if my mom put my ketchup in the wrong place. Sadly, I still do it to this day.



And...now I'll pass along the award to some fellow bloggers whose writing I enjoy following on a daily basis...go on...follow them to...you know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. OMG we are TOo alike!!!!!!!!!! I agree about the texture thing- it's so hard to explain to Brian why I like certain foods and don't like others. And then the skittles thing- I DO THE SAME THINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.. I totally relate to the organizing colored candy before you eat it - I do random stuff like that too! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)