Friday, September 11, 2009

Manzanita Madness


source

My current obsession? Manzanita branches. I am contemplating options for centerpieces or other décor that won’t involve flowers (I’m trying to keep the florals to a minimum). Also, I like that I could possibly incorporate some of the leftover Manzanita branches into some home décor for our living room or dining room!

The tea light lanterns hanging from the branches make such a beautiful statement!

source

I am most strongly considering implementing the branches as a guest book option where wedding attendees can leave us wishes and advice for wedded bliss. I think it would be a gorgeous display to see at the reception.

But lets see here, how much do these stinkers cost?

My search has led me to Nettleton Hollow, which is replete with branches, foliage, and other fun inspiration! Depending on the quantity and the size of the branches you want, the prices seem reasonable…but I’m going to have to do some more sleuthing before making a final decision! And how do you decide the size of branches you need? I must investigate.

I have to admit, there are some other types of branches with some potential too!


The white sparkle birch branches definitely look like they belong at a winter wedding (oops, not my season…I digress…)

What do you think of implementing branches into your décor? Are you considering it/have you done it?

1 comment:

  1. I think they are very pretty! I have always loved how they look!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)