Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inspiration Board #1: Bridal Party Attire

***Disclaimer: This was my very first attempt at an inspiration board...so be kind!***

Last night, I got to thinking about our wedding on a large scale. From the beginning, I haven't had a theme, per se, but I believe that one has emerged through the choices I've made so far. Think "whimsical, modern, lighthearted, late spring/early summer, on the water...etc." Anyway, there are so many little details that I've been pondering with the planning process, but I have never actually thought about how they all coordinate with one another! So, in an attempt to make sure that I have cohesion for my event, I'm creating some inspiration boards!

This one in particular is my inspiration for myself and my bridal party (note: the dress pictured is NOT my wedding dress...still trying to keep that somewhat of a secret!).



So, what do you think of the inspiration? I'd love to hear your input!

1 comment:

  1. Because of your use of the word "Party" I now have "don't be tardy for the party" stuck in my head! LOL!

    You already know I love your inspiration board :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)