Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So much to do, so little time!

I have recently become cognizant of the fact that I have a very short amount of time left before I leave for Virginia. Of course, I'm excited to start something new; I decided I wanted to go to graduate school at about this time last year, and it has been an incredibly long and nerve-wracking process: quitting my full time job, filling out the applications (all 18 of them...yes...18...I am indeed that insane), taking the GRE's (and slightly dying inside because I hated that test), and then waiting for what seemed like an eternity to get the responses, both good and bad.

But, that is neither here nor there at this point...I'm moving...in just a little over a week! And my calendar has somehow become extremely full every day up until my move. Go figure! Here is my life for the next week or so, at a glance:

Today: Extreme excitement; our photographer, Chad Pilster, will be coming in town to take our engagement photos...YAY!  I'm hoping that the weather decides to be wonderful...I can't wait!  And, Lucia and Theo will be making an appearance in the photos as well!

Friday: Yeah, I probably should take this day to start...packing?

Saturday and Sunday: My last 2 days at work...single tear!  No more driving the golf club beverage cart after this weekend.

Monday: Having a preliminary meeting with our florist

Tuesday: Another preliminary meeting, this time with our "Day of Coordinator"

Wednesday: Getting my hair cut...for the last time until Thanksgiving? Gulp...

Thursday: Moving truck arrives, and we pack!!!

Friday: Begin our trek to VA! Much singing in the car and complaining of back aches and butts numb from sitting in the same position for hours will ensue.

Saturday: Move into the new digs...collapse? Haha...


Do you ever just feel like you have so much on your plate, it is overwhelming???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)