Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Entering the world of blogging...


Well, I resisted it for the longest time, but I finally gave in...I decided it was time to test the waters in the blogging world, and we'll see how it goes!

So now of course, I ask myself (as I have whenever I have seen anyone's blog in the past), what is the point for this? Well, up until the past month or two, I really haven't been able to put my finger on something, but then my life took a wonderfully pleasant turn!  As of June 13, 2009, I am (extremely) happily engaged to the man of my dreams, and we are delving into the world of long-distance wedding planning!  *Gasp*  And, of course, my entire wedding party, friends, and family are from out of state as well, and it is just overwhelming to think of how to keep in touch with everyone regarding details without sending out a million emails, making countless phone calls, and the like!  Well, here we have it...a way to keep everyone in the loop!

Oh, and of course, I'm sure I'll have to make mentions of my upcoming studies and experiences in the world of grad school this fall.  I'm about to embark on a Ph.D. program in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, which both excites me and scares me out of my mind.  But, I am so eager to learn new things and further my education (I'm such a nerd)...so I'll let you know how its progressing (lets hope I don't flunk out)!

So, stay tuned as I muse about every little wedding detail, crazed perfectionist and planner that I am.  I plan on DIY'ing a bunch of things, so I'll need some input and inspiration!  I'm so excited to put everything together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)