Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fantastic photo-related news!



Granted, our wedding is not for quite some time, but my planning is definitely in full swing! I have been absolutely bogged down with inspiration from every possible outlet. I never thought it would be like this (oh, no wait...I am pretty sure I knew what I was getting into)!

Because we have t-minus 3 weeks until our move to the north (well, VA is north for us Floridians), I'm frantically calculating how much I can accomplish in what time I have left. Thankfully, the dress is out of the way (minus the fitting, which I still need to make an appointment for...shame on me for continuing to forget to do this!), the shoes, as you already know, have been taken care of...and as of this afternoon, our photographer is as well! I am EXTREMELY excited about this, I can't even begin to explain...but I'll try!

When I initially began my priority list for elements of the wedding, it became glaringly clear that the photographs taken during the day are definitely of the highest importance. Cue the search! I literally spent a few days of my precious time going through website after website, blog after blog, searching my little heart out for a photographer who grabbed me. And, like anything, someone or something will just come along when you least expect it!

I'll admit, I have been sucked into the world of Twitter recently, and one day while pouring over countless wedding photos for inspiration, I wrote a few tweets about how my search was progressing. Then, out of the blue, I unexpectedly received some messages back from various photographers in reply to what I thought was just a random tweet! Albeit, a few of the photographers were from out of state, but there was one in particular that got my attention...

SOOOO without further ado, I'd like to announce that we will be working with Pilster Photography for the big event; please take a look at Chad's wonderful work!

Currently, I am salivating over the recent engagement shoot he has posted featuring some beautiful turquoise balloons...click here!

And...if that wasn't enough, there is a part two of that shoot! ***sigh***

Oh, and of course, a link to his main page...

As of now, we are scheduling an engagement shoot for the end of this month, and I am so eager to see how everything turns out, and I can't wait to share! I just love the playfulness of Chad's photos, and I hope that the three of us are able to find some great locations and ideas for pictures. Oh and of course, I'm already pondering what I'm going to wear...I'm going to lose sleep over this one, I'm sure!

Have you seen any adorable or unique photo ideas lately? If you took engagement photos, what did you do to make them special for the two of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)