Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think its safe to say we had a good time...

Oh hey there everyone! Guess what!?!

Chicken butt!

Ok, ok...I swear I'm not 6 years old. But I'm oh so happy to return to you as a MARRIED woman! Woo hoo! It feels good...it feels really good!

Justin and I have been pretty busy in the past week (moving into a new apartment is exhausting!). And, as I am (im)patiently waiting to see our pro photos, I did want to take some time to complete some of the posts that I didn't have the chance to share with you in the weeks before the wedding! I was a busy little bee, constructing a good deal of DIY projects, having a lovely bachelorette party/wedding shower, and the like!

And, I wouldn't leave you hanging without at least ONE teaser of the fun we had at our wedding! The following photo is cropped, because I can't possibly give away the awesomeness that is happening in the other half of the photo until I have the time to fully describe the scene. I promise to show you the full picture (excuse the poor quality for now), but you're going to have to wait...just a little longer!

Ok, I think we can also have some fun with this - leave a comment and guess what is actually happening in this photo! Gosh, I've missed you guys - it is great to be back! :)

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing you're doing your rendition of 'ride the pony' :)

    Or perhaps you are egging on the girls who are fighting over the bouquet you just threw?

    Whatever the outcome, I can't wait to hear the real story! And to see more pics!

    Congratulations lady! And welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photo! :) Congratulations on being married :) Looking forward to seeing and hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Gorgeous dress! LOOOVE the barefoot too!

    I have no idea what you're doing but all of a sudden I have "Cotton Eye Joe" in my head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally say "cotton eyed joe" because that's how I look in my photos dancing to that song... can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lace on the bottom of your dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm, slapping the floor maybe? C;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a little Kemosabe going on! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Really pretty dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Something about lassos or hotstepping?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations a million times over! I can't wait to see the recaps and the unveiling of this mysterious photo's story!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)