Thursday, October 28, 2010

Making a change...

Ok...so I've been thinking about this for quite some time.

Official wedding recaps are upon us, and you have all been loyally following me here on this blog. However, in the past few months, Blogger has been giving me a ton of problems. One of these problems includes transferring my Weddingbee posts over. You see, I compose my Weddingbee posts in WordPress...and for some reason Blogger is giving me a heck of a headache when it comes to copying them over...the photos will not load for me. After failing about 20 times at copying my first recap over, I realized that I would have to upload each and every photo again through Blogger to post it here. For those of you who have already gone through the process of wedding recaps, you know how long it takes to compose one post...uploading photos alone takes a LONG time! I just can't do it for two different blogs...there isn't enough time in the day!

So, this is what is going to happen: I will be posting all of my wedding recaps on my NEW blog -


Please please please head over there now and subscribe if you haven't already. I would hate for those of you who have been so amazing and supportive during my wedding planning to not be able to see the final results! And, guess what? My first recap post is up today - so get excited!

Thanks again to all of you for following me on my wedding planning journey - I am excited to share my day with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)