Thursday, January 7, 2010

A little bit of bling...


I’d like to take a moment to turn the spotlight over to….my beautiful ring! She and I had a wonderful little glamour shoot the other day. Photographer, I am not…but I did use the tutorialthat many before me has…


Justin was extremely particular when it came to picking out the center stone. That man was constantly online, searching for the perfect round. He read up on his C’s, and was adamant that my ring be as close to perfection as possible.

Bravo, my love.

Like the pinwheels?

Clearly, I couldn’t resist implementing some of my pinwheel buttons into the background…

***By the way, if you were wondering the other day which setting he selected, it was #3!***


Did you give your ring some glamour shots? Tell me about your ring!!! And, just curious…are there any other Michael M ladies out there? At this point, I haven’t found anyone else who shares my ring designer!

3 comments:

  1. Oh mah gah...I love your ring. There are even tiny diamonds on the tips of the prongs! Have you lost any stones? I knocked my ring against my car door over the summer and one came out. Luckily I found it. Haha that has nothing to do with your post. Anyway, love your ring (I sort of want to lick it...weird?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Could you figure out how to clone your DSLR so I can take pics like this? I swoon, seriously Katie.

    PS if Justin has any good purchasing tips/ bargains tell him to tell me!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a beautiful ring! He did such a great job!! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave me one! Thanks! :)